Additional 4 nights in Ireland
Join us before the rest of the group arrives...
The pre-Ireland trip will be in Dublin on August 5th
Together on this 4-day trip, we will:
- Have an award-winning dinner while watching a Traditional Irish Dance with a Traditional Irish Music show at the famous Abbey Tavern!
- Visit the beautiful one of the world's most interesting ancient burial site and a few castles along the way
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Visit The Rock of Cashel, known for St. Patrick’s most famous sermon
- Have a tailor-made walking tour based on Dublin's Literary and Musical History
- A Foodie Waking Tour where we will learn Irish history and food history while eating and drinking like a local!
- On August 9th we will meet up with the rest of The Happy Traveler US group
Rosemary will be your fearless leader on this optional trip!
Accommodations for 4 nights, all entrances unless noted, 2 dinners with a traditional music and dance show, all breakfasts, non-private bus and walking tours
Per person, double occupancy: $1,650 (based on a minimum of 5 participants)
Single Supplement $600
Let Rosemary know if you are interested and we will send you more information!
Please let Rosemary know that you intend to join this optional tour ASAP